About Lawrence H. Fleischman
Offering Creative Solutions & Alternatives to Litigation in Tucson for over 40 years.
For almost 12 years as a Pima County Superior Court Judge, Lawrence H. Fleischman became known as the “settlement judge.” He created the first Center for Dispute Resolution in the Arizona Superior Court system, saving litigants and taxpayers millions of dollars each year. Mr. Fleischman has settled thousands of civil and domestic relations matters, including complex business, contract and partnership disputes, estate matters, construction defect claims, tort cases of all types, and environmental litigation.
He originated and directed the Arizona Supreme Court’s Public Funds Risk Management ADR Project. In his judicial capacity, he presided over hundreds of jury and court trials. Before serving on the bench, Mr. Fleischman served as a public defender for seven years, specializing in appellate litigation. He is the author of numerous articles on Alternative Dispute Resolution and a frequent lecturer on the topic.
In 1994 Mr. Fleischman and Perry Rogers negotiated tennis star Andre Agassi’s Nike contract, which remains to this day one of the largest sports endorsement deals in the history of sports marketing.
- Graduate University of Arizona College of Law – 1976
- Member State Bar of Arizona
- Member Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Bar
- Member US Supreme Court Bar
- Member Pima County Bar
- Member Arizona Dispute Resolution Association
- Member Mediation Association of Southern Arizona
- Charter Member, Arizona Chapter of National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
is recognized as a Member of